Commemorative plaque at the Maxen “Doktorhaus”

(Photo: Niggemann-Simon)

On 19th October 2013, at 1500 h, “a commemorative plaque created by the sculptor Frank Diettrich was festively inaugurated at the Maxen “Doktorhaus” (house no. 17 b, near the museum of local history), which reminds of Clara and Robert Schumann staying there in 1846 and 1849.” (Tronicke)

Cf. http://webseite.heimatverein-maxen.de/

Wir verwenden Cookies, um Ihnen den bestmöglichen Service zu gewährleisten.

Wenn Sie auf unserer Seite weitersurfen, stimmen Sie bitte der Cookie-Nutzung zu!

Ich stimme zu!